Friday, April 30, 2010

IGNORANT ART








In order to occupy my time, make some art, and take some sort of abstract political stance (which is the only kind of political stance I plan to ever take), I am mass producing "Ignorant Art" to be placed in the mail boxes of Orleans Parish residents as a gift from their local, state, and federal governments. I plan to make over 2,000 original works, and place over 8,000 pieces. I am looking for some help in this to expedite the process, and ignorant art is very easy to make. If interested please contact me for more info at: scottmwarner315@gmail.com. Ignorant art pieces should be no bigger than 4x6" and no smaller than 3x3" (think postcard size). I will post some pictures of ignorant art to the right of this article.

-ScMW

No comments:

Post a Comment