Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Under Pressure!!!/ ICE ICE BABY

















First I must state that I am in love with David Bowie, and think that Jennifer Connelly is one of the most beautiful women to ever exist, so naturally now that I have finally experienced labyrinth in full(props to my sister for getting it for me) I am in love with the movie (or the concept of it, I'm not sure). Just though I'd get that out of the way. I am totally juggling way too many things at one time with rapidly approaching deadlines; I feel like I thrive in this situation but then again I'm never gonna be the one to tell myself to stop. Between work, applying to Parsons and RISD, Design, Ceramics, headaches, and a slew of other medical problems I have quite a lot floating around in my abyss of a life. I'm not disgruntled by this workload (the past few weeks have been some of the most product of my life), but it is nonetheless hard to balance all of these aspects with everything else that is necessary for life to exist on this planet that is my hot bod. Here's some pictures!:

No comments:

Post a Comment